1) Mr Robotics is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising from students' participation in our programmes/workshops.
2) Mr Robotics will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or mishap that a student should sustain on their own accord, inside and outside of our premises.
3) Programmes/workshop fees must be paid in full before commencement of lessons. In the event of a cancellation of a program/workshop before commencement, fees will be refunded in full.
4) In the event that a student is unable to turn up for a class/workshop, Mr Robotics have to be informed 3 days before the lesson. Students are allowed to reschedule 1 per 4 lessons but the availability of the replacement lesson will be dependent on our programs schedules. The only exception would be if the student is not feeling well. Otherwise, there will be no refunding or pro-rating of fees made for a student's absence or lateness.
5) In general, refunding of payment will not be allowed once the payment and class/workshop has been confirmed.
6) Mr Robotics reserves the right to re-schedule any lessons/workshops so long as a week's notice is provided to the students and parents.
7) Mr Robotics reserves the right to terminate the registration of any student if they are found to have severe disciplinary problems, as a last resort measure.